Saturday, 8 August 2015

Stroboscopic Zoomography

So, this technique may or may not already exist, I haven't the faintest clue what to call it if it does so I can't find it.On the other hand, I'm pretty sure stroboscopic zoomography is a better name for this.The reasoning behind doing this is simple, the photography contest is on and I want to do s...
By: killerjackalope

Continue Reading »

from Instructables: exploring - technology - robots


Post a Comment